Vista Continuing Education
Online CEUs for Mental Health Professionals and related fields.
Vista Continuing Education provides online CEUs for Psychologists, Social Workers, LMFT, LPCC, Interns, Associates, Nurses and all related fields. Vista Continuing Education is state and nationally approved to provider continuing education credit for a variety of license types. Board approvals include the APA, NBCC, NASW and BBS. We offer Instant Results, Instant Certificates and Unlimited Test Retakes.
Vista Continuing Education is a BBS California approved provider of continuing education. All courses on our site are accepted by the Board of Behavioral Sciences.
NASW Continuing Education
Vista Continuing Education is an approved provider for NASW continuing education. Please see our list of NASW continuing education approved courses.
Social Work Ethics CEU
The number one site for MFT CEUs is GetCeusNow.com. The courses are approved for most state boards of Marriage and Family Therapy.
We offer continuing education for psychologists. Our program has been approved by the APA to offer continuing education credit.
Here's a preview of some of the courses we offer. Click on the course link to be taken directly to the course description.
- 1 Price Course Package - (Please click here to review the courses included in this package)
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting
- Aging and Long Term Care
- California Cultures and Socioeconomic Status
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting
- Clinical Supervision
- Co-Occurring Disorders and Addiction
- Crisis Trauma Counseling
- Cultural Competency and Diversity
- Developmental Issues From Infancy to Old Age
- Diagnosis, Prognosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders
- Domestic Violence Spousal Abuse
- Ethics in Social Work
- Ethics in Supervision
- HIV Aids
- Human Sexuality
- Human Trafficking
- Law and Ethics
- Law and Ethics 12 Credits
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care and Methods of Service Delivery
- Models of Supervision
- Multicultural Development and Cultural Interaction
- Professional Law and Ethics
- Psychological Testing
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Assessment, Detection and Intervention
- Substance Use Disorders
Our MFT CEUs courses are accepted by most state boards. Our national approvals include the national board for certified counselor and american psychological association. To get ceus now try a free course.