Vista Continuing Education
Online CE for Mental related fields.
Vista Continuing Education provides online CE for Psychologists, Social Workers, LMFT, LPCC, Interns, Associates, Nurses and all related fields. Vista Continuing Education is state and nationally approved to provider continuing education credit for a variety of license types. Board approvals include the APA and the NBCC. We offer Instant Results, Instant Certificates and Unlimited Test Retakes.
Vista Continuing Education is an approved provider for APA continuing education.
We offer continuing education for psychologists. Our program has been approved by the APA to offer continuing education credit.
To see our selection of courses we will need to send you to our course site for vista continuing education. We would love to hear your feedback. Please email us directly at email@example.com
Here's a preview of some of the courses we offer. Click on the course link to be taken directly to the course description.
- 1 Price Course Package - (Please click here to review the courses included in this package)
- Aging and Elder/Dependent Adult Abuse Assessment and Reporting
- Aging and Long Term Care
- California Cultures and Socioeconomic Status
- Child Abuse Assessment and Reporting
- Clinical Supervision
- Co-Occurring Disorders and Addiction
- Crisis Trauma Counseling
- Cultural Competency and Diversity
- Developmental Issues From Infancy to Old Age
- Diagnosis, Prognosis and Treatment of Mental Disorders
- Domestic Violence Spousal Abuse
- Ethics in Supervision
- HIV Aids
- Human Sexuality
- Human Trafficking
- Law and Ethics
- Law and Ethics 12 Credits
- Mental Health Recovery Oriented Care and Methods of Service Delivery
- Models of Supervision
- Multicultural Development and Cultural Interaction
- Professional Law and Ethics
- Psychological Testing
- Spousal/Partner Abuse Assessment, Detection and Intervention
- Substance Use Disorders
- Suicide Assessment and Prevention
Our MFT CEs courses are accepted by most state boards. Our national approvals include the National Board for Certified Counselors and the American Psychological Association.